Saturday, March 7, 2009

FIRST POST: Novak • San Francisco • New Wave First Wave



So this is my first post! As you guessed by the blog title, I started this to send music to my friends Chris Tait, Jeff Richards and Tony Bevaque who are musicophiles like myself and I'm pretty sure that not many other people are going to be looking at this. From time to time (whenever I have WIFI), I will be posting music that is incredibly rare and hard to find and not available on CD these days as well as other stuff that I've been listening to that I don't think Jeff or Tony has. And maybe some design stuff as well. So this first post is all about NOVAK from San Francisco. He apparently used to live in New York but then moved to San Francisco for school. Here is a copy/paste from an interview I found from him where he tells his story. I'm only pasting things that are relevant to his music as it's quite a lengthy interview... actually I can't seem to get paste to work on this fkn thing. I'll paste and lets see if it worked. An experiment for the first blog.

It wont work. Yeah... copy and fkn paste won't work on Blogger.com if you use Safari... does that make any sense to you??? Well I'll start this right now and figure that one out later or maybe just switch to wordpress.

Discography:
RU21 7" (1977)
Oh Farrah/Real Cool Guy 7" (1977)
Too Many Girls/Yummy Yummy 7" (1978)
Oh Farrah/Real Cool Guy UK 7" (1979)
Tention Hello 7" (1979)

Let me know if all of the artwork gets to you OK and if zshare works good. Here in Beijing China it seems to be downloading slow, although the internet is kinda shit here.

click the link for awesomeness

No comments:

Post a Comment